Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ready for the Weekend!

This weekend we are having our 4 year old twin nieces spend the night while their parents move into their new home. This should be fun! We usually go get yogurt a a local shop and have fun helping the girls load them up with toppings. I'm looking forward to a preschool chick flick such as Beauty and the Beast or something similar. I'm sure Landry will end up sleeping on one of the girl's laps during the movie.
I also plan to re-stock our pantry and fridge - the events we have had at work have kept us too busy to shop. Starting August 1st, some of my friends at work and I are starting a healthy eating/workout program. Accountability to each other should be helpful.
I tried to take the all knowing Boston for a walk, but he is terrified of being on a leash. We will have to work on that.
Back to school shopping is just around the corner. I'd love to take the boys to the outlet mall in Grapevine, TX. It seems impossible that we have two boys that are seniors!! (one in college, one in high school).

No comments:

Post a Comment